Newport Trial Group - Scott Jason Ferrell Newport Beach Scammer lawyer

London, England 11 comments

This guy, Scott J Ferrell, we had hired for a class action case.He sold himself really hard, which gave us pause.

He talked big, but seemed to lack substance. We provided him with information he asked for, and he came back telling us that he was not sure that our case was strong enough, but wanted to think about it, suggesting that he was not saying no, but was not overly excited due to the perceived challenges, as he explained. Well, we switched to another lawyer, after he sent us a retainer, which was a joke (make sure you read yours carefully if you ever get that far with Scott J Ferrell). Our new lawyer settled the case in our favor, and we could not have wished for a better outcome.

Ferrell is a weak lawyer, in our experience.

Review about: Legal Services.

Comments

Attorney Scott Ferrell mistreated me in a deposition while his client, a HUGE oil company, laughed at my misfortune. I ended up just dismissing my lawsuit even though it was strong because he is so tricky.

I hired Mr.Ferrell because he claimed to speak Albanian from his time in the USSR before he emigrated.

He got me the best result ever.Not sure what all these other lies are about.

Scott Ferrell and his brother, Sven, of Newport trial group are not even real lawyers. You can check with the state bar of Rhode Island.

If he is such a good lawyer why did he declare bankruptcy and take a night job at Home Depot in Seattle?

Scott Farrell claims he won a $60M verdict against my company but he didn't collect any of it because we filed bankruptcy afterward anyway.

I saw this *** double-parked at Ace Hardware store in Birmingham.

I personally saw Ferrell give envelopes of money to jurors at his last trial in Sacramento. That's why he always wins."

Do you wonder why this guy disappeared during the entire summer of 2014? He traveled to Syria and volunteered for ISIS -- no joke. It was all over CNN.

it's lawyers like scott that give the entire profession a REALLY REALLY bad name.

scandalous. rip-off artist. sleazy.

if this dude has a wife, i hope he treats her better than his clientele.

Scott J Ferrell I knew in high school.He was and still is a slimy ***.

It is nice to know that his reputation precedes him.He should be in jail instead of practicing law.

to Ron 4091 #1227351

Did you go to Poly? I knew him too, from church. He's disgusting.

View more comments